Intro: Here are some questions that you may have about Grumpy Goats and Verge Games Studio. If there is anything else you’d like to ask email your question to the address below and we’ll have one of our game specialists respond.
How do i contact support?
Click here to contact goat support
- What is a Grumpy Goat?
- The capra grumpiatus hircus, aka the Grumpy Goat, was first spotted in the 13th century by Scandinavian mountain hikers using real geese for a “pillow fight” (the feathers alone weren’t soft enough.) They were, somewhat, domesticated by these same Scandinavians some hundred years later and have been wreaking havoc on barnyards ever since.
- What are social games?
- A social game generally involves allot of “Hey,dude!”, hair flipping, and backstabbing. However, our social games keep all that to the internet where you can virtually send your friends helmets and weapons to help them advance in the game.
- Is There a Membership Fee?
- A monthly membership fee of 1 billion dollars should be sent in cash to the farm on the first of the month. Address is to G.Goat. The real answer is in fact we pay you in coins to play.
- Is there anything I have to download, like a player of sorts, to have the games work on my computer?
- Grumpy Goats will work on any Face book account, but if you’d like you may hop on one foot pat your head and rub your belly at the same time to see if the run better.
- Are these games appropriate for my child??
- Does your child enjoy shooting horned animals out of canons? Does your child find happiness in firing off missiles and watching thing blow up? Is your child out for complete sheep annihilation…If yes, then this game is perfect for your child.
- What age audience are these games targeted towards?
- Newborns all the way up to the undead. Here at Grumpy Goats age is merely a number.